Admission » Guidelines
Parents and pupils must comply with the requirements and regulations of the school.
1. Please ensure regularity of your ward. Any medical appointments should be made on the weekly holiday. If it is not possible and the appointment has to be made on a school day, prior permission must be taken from the Principal.
2. No leave of absence will be given without a previously written application from the parents.
3. Pupils who have been absent from class for some unforeseen reason or who come late must have the reason entered in the Regularity Record, stating briefly the cause of the absence or delay. (Reasons of a private nature may be submitted in a letter).
4. All are expected to be in school before the first bell rings at 8:00 A. M. Disciplinary action will have to be taken against frequent offenders.
5. A school working day amidst several public holidays. Absenteeism on these compulsory attendance days will be dealt with sternly. Parents will need to meet the Principal personally with a written explanation for absence to be condoned.
6. In case of a long-term illness, the parent must personally inform the Principal about the nature and likely duration of the pupil's illness.
7. A list of holidays for the current year is printed in this diary. All are expected to attend school on the reopening day after each vacation.
8. Parents are requested not to take their children on vacation before the set date and not to extend these vacations.
9. Pupils not attending punctually after holidays are liable to have their names struck off the rolls. If they are re- admitted they must pay the Admission Fees again.
10. Attendance is compulsory on certain days of the academic year :
• Non-teaching, activity days: like Republic Day, Teachers’ Day, and Children's Day etc.
• A fortnight before every major examination, before the end of a term and at the start of a new term.